We only have one parking lot in shades which my Mom use. My car is always parked in streets and every time I go inside it is like cooking me inside. I saw this one gadget on TV long time ago it is cliped in the window and powered by solar energy which keeps the heat from inside of the car out. I don’t remember what is it called if you know can you please tell me. If you have any other ideas how to low the temperature inside my car that will be so much helpful. Thank you very much ^_^
- Solar Products: Does Anyone Know Of An Auto Cooler? (11/12/2011)
- Solar Power: Is It Possible That Wind Power Would Be Able To Energizer A Car? (12/20/2011)
- Solar Lights: Are These Answers In Physical Science Correct? If Not Why? (8/31/2011)
- Solar Power: Where Can I Buy A Solar Powered Car? (6/6/2011)
- “Guaranteed Financing” Car Dealerships in MA?