You see, I have to do a report on how to make my school more eco-friendly. I decided that they waste the most electricity so I am now trying to decide, which idea (solar panels or wind power) will cost less and save more for my school. I also want to switch the paper towels into hand dryers to cut waste of paper. Back to the solar panel/windpower. I am looking for a few things:
1) which will cost less money?
2) which will be more effective?
3) which will be more green?
4) Is it pratical?
5) pros and cons of each one
Anyway I need this info fast! I will give the 10 points to the person who gives me the best info and the most info the fastest. Thank you!
also, how many of each would i need to cover the electricity of the whole school?
- Solar Energy: How Much Money Would It Cost To Install Solar Panels In A Medium Sized School? (11/24/2011)
- What are the pros and cons of ‘green’ products?
- Solar Power: What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using Wind Power To Power Up Our Community? (6/25/2011)
- Solar Panel: Tips For Convincing My School To Put Solar Panels On The Schools Roof? (10/17/2011)
- Solar Power: Solar Power Cost Effective Calculation? (7/27/2011)