I have been reading on the Internet that it is possible to replace AA batteries with an ultra-capacitor. Is there a how-to article on this? Do I just wire and solder one 2.7v ultra-capacitor in place of the batteries?
- Solar Lights: Have You Used Solar Outdoor Lights? (4/27/2011)
- Solar Panel: If My Solar Panel Is To Replace My Roof, Does It Make My Home Less Hot? (4/26/2011)
- Solar Lights: Outdoor Lighting Question For Landscape Folks -? (5/3/2011)
- Solar Lights: Does The Strength Of Solar Lights Decrease With Distance? How Far Lights Can Be From Panel Without Power Loss? (4/30/2011)
- Solar Lights: Outdoor Solar Lights Are Not Working? (5/3/2011)