the question reads: 2 sites are being considered for wind power generation. site : the wind blows steadily at 7m/s for 3000 hours per year. site 2: wind blows at 10 m/s for 2000 hours per year. assume wind velocity is negligable at other times of the year.
i would like to see the equation and steps to solve it.
- Solar Power: Wind Power The Electrical Power Generated By A Windmill Varies Jointly With The Square Of The Diameter Of The? (8/16/2011)
- Wind and Solar power generation……?
- Solar Power: Equipping Home With Wind Generated Power How To Begin? (10/4/2011)
- Solar Power: How Is The Energy Wind Power Generated? (10/27/2011)
- Solar Power: How Much It Would Cost For Wind Power Generator ? (6/26/2011)