I’ve noticed that Unisolar sells some fairly powerful solar laminate, complete with adhesive. Although their product is designed for a house with a metal roof, I was wondering if such a product could be cut in half, installed on top of a car, and wired to a 12 volt battery. Solar panels would seem less aerodynamic, but I know little about cars. Thanks for any tips or advice or alternative ideas for solar power.
- Solar Panel: What Kind Of Solar Panel Would I Need To Charge I Car Battery? (6/17/2011)
- why cant car’s used windmill technology and electricity and solar power?
- Solar Panel: How Can I Power A 5volt WiFi Repeater With A 12volt Car Solar Panel? (11/27/2011)
- Solar Panel: Can You Use A Commercial Car Wash On An RV With Solar Panels Permanently Mounted To The Roof? (8/9/2011)
- Solar Panel: Does Small Solar Panel Can Improve Car Gas Millage? (12/1/2011)