I have a small solar panel that outputs around 3 volts, and it probably doesn’t have much amperage. I was wondering if I could simply hook up the solar panel’s wires to my phone charger’s wires (that plug into the wall) and charge my phone, without any voltage changer or anything. Would this work?
- Solar Products: Can Solar Car Chargers Work Without Having The Key To The Car Turned To Accessory? (4/27/2011)
- Solar Panel: Solar Panel? (4/29/2011)
- Solar Lights: Does The Strength Of Solar Lights Decrease With Distance? How Far Lights Can Be From Panel Without Power Loss? (4/30/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Is Needed For A Solar Panel Set? (5/7/2011)
- Solar Products: What Does A Solar Charger Charge? (5/10/2011)