I’m an engineering student and for an individual hobby-like project i purchased a small solar panel and a small solar motor. I am planning on making a small solar powered toy car. The question i have is: is there a way to connect a control or some other ways of regulating the power that is absorbed by the cells? Other wise the motor will just continue to run. Any answer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- Earth Science – PLEASE HELP?
- Wind and Solar power generation……?
- Solar Turbines: What Is The Difference Between Tabbed And Untabbed Solar Cells For A Solar Panel? (5/7/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Is Residential Solar Power Technology Mature Enough To Purchase? (5/5/2011)
- Solar Power: Where Can I Find Solar Power Information? (4/29/2011)