Ethanol can best be made by weeds like switch grass. Corn ethanol is too expensive, and would drive up the cost of food, etc. People who support renewable energy like Solar PV, Concentrated Solar Power, Wind, Hydro, Tidal do not generally support corn ethanol. Corn ethanol is a hoax that is really just a way to make renewable energy seem like a losing proposition. Swicthgrass, a weeks would be a better option, there is a lot of research with algae, the coln ethanol is a scam as is clean coal. These are ways politicians act they they support renewable energy but are in fact tanking the best options to protect the petroleum industry and keep viable renewable energy options from taking hold.
- Engineers – is it feasible to use solar energy to power a system that converts corn products to ethanol?
- Solar Energy: John MC Cain Filibustered Wind Energy In 2007, How Can He Now Say He Will Support It? (11/22/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Do You Know Much About And/or Support Roof Installed Solar PV, Solar CSP Steam Turbines, Wind, Tidal And Hydro? (11/4/2011)
- Solar Power: Facts About Renewable Energy? (solar, Wind, Etc) Please Answer? (5/29/2011)
- Solar Producer: Why Do People Fall For The Climate Change Hoax? (9/6/2011)