How expensive would it be to build a car that is powered strictly by solar energy?
and also by the energy generated by its wheels turning while moving. Of course I understand that it would have to be able to store the solar and kinectic energy to be used later on demand..
I know this is possible, but I would like to know how much you think it would cost, and the reason for that is to find out how far away we might be from having a production car like this.
- Solar Panel: Can Any Car Become An Electrictric/solar Powered Car By Conversion? (12/6/2011)
- Solar Power: Where Can I Buy A Solar Powered Car? (6/6/2011)
- If I put HHO generator powered by external Battery(charged by solar cell at home) into my car–Will it work?
- Solar Power: Is It Possible That Wind Power Would Be Able To Energizer A Car? (12/20/2011)
- Solar Power: Possible To Build A Solar Powered Home Extension? (11/26/2011)