wind turbines basically suck kinetic energy from a moving air bank so i think that excessive wind turbines are going to cause unforeseen consequences to global weather patterns.
you may dismiss this automatically but think about this; i saw a show on tv where they used satellites to track the actual time of one rotation of the earth and it varied from day to day it was theorized that this was partly do to the wind flow systems friction against the surface of the earth.
maybe the actual rotation of the earth could be adversely affected
- Solar Turbines: What Industry Has More Growing Jobs And Is Growing Faster?? Wind Turbines Or Solar Panels? (5/7/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Do You Think Wind Turbines Could Be Harmful To The Climate? (11/27/2011)
- Solar Power: Might Wind Turbines Cause Localised Climate Change? (1/7/2012)
- Solar Turbines: Does Anyone Out There Live Next To Wind Turbines? (9/26/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Do You Think The Large Wind Turbines For Wind Energy Are Unsightly? (6/17/2011)