I say raise the gas prices. People need to realize we can’t live like this. If they raise prices, people start getting rid of money fast.
People will actually start buying economic cars instead of gas guzzlers. Why do you think gas prices went up? Economic cars are 99% helpful for our planet and country over all. Once more and more people start buying more fuel efficient, solar powered cars ( if they tend to be available). Then the major oil producers will be in trouble. Losing a major client won’t help them, it will hurt a lot. Tell me your opinion.. And give and EXPLANATION for you opinion. Do you think the prices should lower and hurt our ecosystem and planet or should they raise and make people realize we just can’t live like this!
Thanks you so much!
Thanks for bringing up all these points of the cos of economic cars. THANKS YOU!
- I’m sick of all the BS on gas prices and cars not going solar/gas free……?
- Solar Energy: Given The Fact That Every World Crisis Effects Gas Prices, Why Not Pass A Clean Energy Bill Now? (1/9/2012)
- Why are the oil companies threatening to raise prices of gas if oil is “imported”? Are they too cheap to pay?
- Solar Panel: Why Do Conservatives Think Subsidizing Oil Will Lower Gas Prices Or Help The USA Economy? (8/3/2011)
- Solar Power: Are We Going To Run Out Of Usable Fossil Fuels (car Gas, Heat, Fertilizer) In My Lifetime?Will We Be Ready? (11/28/2011)