If legislation was passed that required all new homes to be built with at least 1 or 2 solar panels, what would be the result on the power grid. Especially in places like California. I know it wouldn’t be immediate….but I am thinking long term results. And would requiring such a thing be more of a financial burden on the buyer, or would it easily fit into a mortgage since most people don’t give cash for homes outright?
And if anyone can answer, how reliable are home solar panel systems? Would they break after 5 years rendering the system inoperable without paying obscene amounts of money to repair them?
but the only question no one seems to answer, is how much would it lower energy demands if all systems were grid tied?
- Solar Panel: When Connecting Solar Photovoltaic Panels To The Grid? (1/9/2012)
- Solar Power Eco-Development Engineering Questions…?
- Solar Panel: Anyone Know Where I Could Access Solar Panel And Wind Generator For Small Home From Reliable Supplier? Thanks? (11/14/2011)
- Solar Energy: Energy And Cost Savings Of Solar Panels? (7/19/2011)
- Solar Energy: Is Solar Energy The Solution To Oil Independence? (7/10/2011)