I just purchased these (in the spirit of “An Inconvenient Truth”!) and they do indeed work outside, where the solar box collects direct sunlight during the day. But will sunlight through window glass be enough to power the strand? I’d like to use indoors on a large ficus tree. Thanks for any help!
- Solar Lights: How Can I Make Indoor Christmas Light Strings Solar Powered? (5/6/2011)
- Solar Lights: How Can I Make My Own Solar Christmas Light String? (4/30/2011)
- Solar Panel: Could Solar Power Work More Effectively If The Solar Rays Were Magnified? (5/11/2011)
- Solar Lights: Can You Connect Several Strings Of Solar Power Christmas Lights Together? (4/25/2011)
- Solar Lights: Can I Connect Solar Powered Christmas Lights To A Normal Christmas Light Set? (4/25/2011)