Which of the following is an example of a scientific theory?
A Scientists use three mathematical laws to predict the movement of planets in the solar system.
B Scientists observe the effect of climate changes on plants and primary producers living in the ocean.
C Scientists use the relationship between the DNA of various species to estimate how long ago they diverged evolutionarily from each other.
D Scientists agree that there is an amount of attraction between any two objects, called gravity, and can describe the attraction in mathematical terms.
For the angular momentum quantum number l=3 , how many possible values are there for the magnetic quantum number (ml)?
- Solar Producer: Chemistry HELP!!! PLZ Help Hurry? (12/30/2011)
- Solar Producer: Need Help With Chemistry? (1/28/2012)
- Solar Producer: Chemistry Help. Answers Somebody Help? (1/6/2012)
- Solar Producer: What Are The Answers To The Follwoing Questions? PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK.. GETTING GRADED!? (5/11/2011)
- Science Help. Can someone answer and explain these for me? I’m having trouble in this part of science class.?