I bought a solar panel, it cost about 400 dollars , when the sun is shining it makes about, 50 watts , then I have to buy the inverter and the batteries , at market prices, will it ever pay for itself? They say it will last about 10 years. And how about a windmill ?
- Solar Power: POLL: Why Do You Think The Prices Of Solar Power Still So High? (6/16/2011)
- Why are the oil companies threatening to raise prices of gas if oil is “imported”? Are they too cheap to pay?
- Solar Panel: How Much Do Solar Panel Batteries Cost? (6/25/2011)
- I’m sick of all the BS on gas prices and cars not going solar/gas free……?
- Solar Panel: What Type Of Solar Panel Should I Use? (9/8/2011)