*Is it better to keep lights on or to turn them on and off when you are in a room?
*Do security outdoor motion sensor night lights really elevate your bill? I have four outside. Only one of them is an energy saver bulb. The one on the side of the house has two bulbs that stay on for a long time when anyTHING passes by. Do solar lights stay on all night?
*How much electricity does a refrigerator burn? There is one on the first floor and one in the basement that are both running.
- Solar Lights: What Simple Steps Are You Doing To Cut Down On Your Electric Bill? (6/6/2011)
- Solar Lights: Looking For Outdoor Spotlight/floodlight? (11/30/2011)
- Solar Products: What Kind Of Lights Would Be Best For A Patio Umbrella-electric, Battery, Or Solar? (8/23/2011)
- Solar Lights: Where Can I Find Solar Powered Dusk-to-dawn Security Lights? (10/22/2011)
- Solar Lights: Solar Energy In Pakistan? (7/31/2011)