funcition in the power output, so faster wind means alot more electricity yet i keep seeing articles trying to keep wind turbines from going too fast. why? do generators have limits?
- Solar Lights: Would This Theory For Traveling Faster Than The Speed Of Light Work? (9/23/2011)
- Solar Power: How Much It Would Cost For Wind Power Generator ? (6/26/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Can You Use Solar Panels And Wind Turbines Together? (7/22/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Do Wind Turbines Shut Down If The Wind Speed Exceeds A Certain Level? (11/30/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Do You Think Wind Turbines Could Be Harmful To The Climate? (11/27/2011)