I want to be able to charge my cell phone with a small solar cell. The charger output is 5v and 800ma. Is it possible for a small solar cell to achieve this? And if not, which is more important for charging – the voltage or the current? Any extra details would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
- Solar Panel: What Effect Does Increasing Temperature Have On The Voltage And Current Output Of A Solar Cell And Why? (7/24/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Solar Energy: Current Technology And Research? (9/6/2011)
- Solar Lights: How Much Current Is Needed For Inverter? (8/26/2011)
- Solar Panel: Can You Charge A Phone With A Small Solar Panel? (5/11/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How To Calculate Current From A Series Of Solar Cells? (12/30/2011)