This is just a small, simple thing, but sometimes it can be the little things that are really helpful. I have an outdoor faucet that I connect my water hose to that is in the end of a long flower bed. I was having to look back and be careful when I would drag the hose to the other end of the bed so as not to pull it across my tender plants. I needed to drive a stick or something in the front corner of the bed for the hose to hit gainst but didn’t want anything sticking up that a child could fall on. So this is what I came up with and I think it’s the perfect solution! I staked one of the solar -powered lights there. It looks nice, is safe, and shines a pretty light at night. I hope some of you will find this to be helpful.
- Solar Lights: Was This A Solar Flare, Or Solar Explosion? Was It Reported In Other Parts Of The World? (8/12/2011)
- Solar Lights: I Have An Idea For My Science Fair Project, I Just Need A Question To Test? (7/28/2011)
- Solar Panel: Is It Cost Effective To Buy A Solar Panel Battery Charger And BATTERY Then A Cheap Invertor And Power A Light? (12/26/2011)
- We have a problem with the neighbor’s child breaking our stuff but the child is mentally…?
- Solar Products: How Is Solar Energy Converted Into Light In Solar Lights? (12/28/2011)