Like Houston TX during a hot summer day with literally millions of air conditioners going?
Isn’t that unfeasible?
What if there isnt any wind? We would still have to have a backup capable of providing 100% power.
- Solar Turbines: What Is The Point Of Wind Farms/turbines? (12/21/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Why Do Wind Turbines That Generate Electricity Have Only Three Giant Blades.? (2/5/2012)
- Solar Turbines: What Is The Disadvantage Of Using Wind Turbines To Generate Electricity For Industrial Use? I Am Talking About? (11/18/2011)
- Solar Turbines: How Many Wind Turbines Would You Need To Power A City? (8/26/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Are The Drawbacks To Using Wind Turbines Or Solar Panels For Providing All Power To A Home? (4/24/2011)