I have this idea to tunnel down into the mantle and set off nuclear bombs at different levels of the earth’s crust to create a small volcanic region that can be used to make steam to drive turbines on the earth’s surface.
If it works, magma would rise to the surface and turn a liquid water reservoir into steam. Is this idea feasible?
- Solar Products: How Do You Think We Should Solve The Energy Crisis? (11/2/2011)
- Solar Energy: Why Are Politicians Not Solving The Energy Crisis With Solar Panels On Homes.? (9/9/2011)
- Solar Products: Is It Possible To Use Energy From Solar Or Nuclear To Make Something That Would Equal Exportable Energy? (11/18/2011)
- Why don’t we build more Nuclear Power plants? Why don’t environmentalist support Nuclear Energy? Political?
- Solar Turbines: What Are The Ways That Solar Energy Is More Environment-friendly And Feasible Than Nuclear Energy? (7/4/2011)