I have a solar panel that outputs 12 volts. It was designed to trickle charge a car battery. How can I convert this to charge a cell phone, or other devices via USB? I know that USB takes only 5 volts, and may need some kind of shut off ti prevent over charging.
- Solar Panel: Can You Charge A Phone With A Small Solar Panel? (5/11/2011)
- Solar Panel: Can I Safely Charge An Auxiliary RV Battery Using The Alternator And A Solar Panel At The Same Time? (8/23/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Would I Go About Charging A 9 Volt Battery With 2 Solar Cell Modules Without Over Charging? (10/6/2011)
- Solar Panel: If One Small Solar Panel Can Charge 1.5 Volts In One Day? (11/3/2011)
- Solar Panel: Solar Panel Cell Phone Overcharge? (1/28/2012)