Consider the hundreds of billions of dollars spent to subsidize the nuclear industry and the hundreds of billions that will have to be spent for all eternity to store the nuclear waste.
What if that money had been spent on the R&D of more efficient photovoltaic cells and a massive program to convert homes and industry to solar power?
- Solar Producer: Why Not Supporting The Nuclear Energy? (7/26/2011)
- Solar Power: Why Are People So Ignorant About The Safety Of Nuclear Power Plants? (11/16/2011)
- Solar Power: Why Are So Many People Still Opposed To Nuclear Power? (12/25/2011)
- Why don’t we build more Nuclear Power plants? Why don’t environmentalist support Nuclear Energy? Political?
- Solar Energy: Why Is Everyone So Into Solar Energy And Wind Energy? When Nuclear Energy Is So Much More Powerful? (6/18/2011)