I have a few friends who live in a house with solar energy, but they have no air conditioning, or heat, well, their heat comes from a wood stove, I want all the luxuries you can get from a house powered by electricity, but I want to have solar power, is that possible, and can I have all of this running off a few panels? or is it possible to actually hook up the heating/cooling unit to another solar panel? will any of this work, or is that just one of those things you have to deal with when getting solar panels for your house?
Thanks for any help you guys give me!
P.S. Money won’t be a problem with the panels, so don’t hold back anything
- Solar Power: Is It Possible To Turn My Unused Detached Garage As A Huge Solar Collector/power Plant For My Home? (2/23/2012)
- how many have solar powered lights at home,and think that people….?
- Solar Turbines: How Do Solar Panels Work, And How It Can Generate Electricity? (9/1/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Why Do Conservatives Still Think That Wind And Solar Power Are Future Technologies? (12/11/2011)
- Solar Power: Can Solar Power Really Be Cost Effective In The Near Future? (5/31/2011)