The cable charger brick thing says 100-240v 50-60hz 1.5A input.The output is 19v and 3.95A
I was planning on using the solar cells out of the outside lamps that line the walkways ot houses.
- Solar Products: What Does A Solar Charger Charge? (5/10/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Solar Cells? (4/27/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Are The Environmental Factors When Using Solar Cells As An Energy Source ? (5/3/2011)
- Solar Products: What Is MAh And Its Purpose Because I Want To Buy A Solar Charger So I Can Charge My Gadgets While @ The Beach? (5/1/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Wavelength Of Light Do Solar Cells Most Efficiently Transfer Into Electricity? (5/3/2011)