I put regular batteries in my solar lights after having them for a year. They quit working. After buying more lights and reading the directons I realized you can’t use alkaline batteries in the sun. I now have solar batteries but the lights still don’t work. Have I ruined them. The other ones exploded in the sunlight. Can I pour coke on them to remove the erosion? How do I get them working again.
- Solar Power: How Often Do I Have To Change Batteries In Solar Power Lights? (11/7/2011)
- Solar Power: Do I Have To Change Batteries In Solar Power Lights Often? (11/2/2011)
- Solar Products: Can Rechargeable Duracell,Energizer Batteries Be Put Into Solar Powered Lights Outside? (2/21/2012)
- Solar Products: I Bought New Rechargable Batteries For My Solar Lights.will The Sun Charge Them When I Put Them In? (7/28/2011)
- Solar Products: Why Has One Of My Solar Lights Flipped To Come On In Daytime? (6/17/2011)