I have read about a new type of solar panel/material that is made up of five different metals (can’t remember which ones) that are produced more inexpensively than silicon cells. Possible applications were in roof shingles, panels, they were even working on putting it into paint and window glazings. ANybody know about this material, its applications, and how efficient this material is compared to silicon cells, both in terms of cost and electrical production?
- Solar Turbines: Is There A Way To Make Car Paint That Collects Solar And Wind Energy To Power An Electric Car? (2/10/2012)
- Solar Turbines: A Solar Panel Is Made Up Of Individual Solar Cells, When Light Hits These Cells One Layer Of The Silicon Becom? (11/1/2011)
- Solar Producer: Is Solar Power Really Green? ***A Must Read***? (5/28/2011)
- Solar Products: Does Solar Power Work Through Windows? (12/9/2011)
- Solar Producer: Is Solar Energy Really Green? ***A Must Read***? (5/19/2011)