The batteries that came with the lights are, AA 1.2v 600mAh. I see that some batteries have 1200,1000, or 750mAh. Are they interchangeable ?
They are NiCad rechargeable.
- Solar lights used in driveways, yards, etc. -What kind of batteries….?
- Solar Products: Solar Lights Batteries Ruined My Lights? (3/2/2012)
- Solar Power: How Often Do I Have To Change Batteries In Solar Power Lights? (11/7/2011)
- Solar Products: What Kind Of Lights Would Be Best For A Patio Umbrella-electric, Battery, Or Solar? (8/23/2011)
- Solar Power: Do I Have To Change Batteries In Solar Power Lights Often? (11/2/2011)