I just bought a 100Watt PV panel and was curious how this is done. I don’t want it flying off the roof when I’m going 75MPH down the freeway. I also don’t want to pay $ 100 for a few pieces of aluminum. Some of those mount prices are highway robbery! Am I supposed to put a board under the panel for strength? They seem very fragile. I’d appreciate your help. Thanks for reading.
- Solar Panel: If My Solar Panel Is To Replace My Roof, Does It Make My Home Less Hot? (4/26/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Is The Purpose Of A Solar Panel On Top Of The Roof Of The Toyota Prius? (5/1/2011)
- Solar Panel: Are Plug In Hybrid Vehicles Planning To Include A Solar Panel For Their Roof? (5/12/2011)
- Solar Panel: Solar Panel And Motor: Any Way To Regulate The Power Transmission? (5/11/2011)
- Solar Energy: How Much Do Solar Energy Panels Cost? (5/15/2011)