Hello my name is William Galgan I have been looking in to power generation methods for a couple years doing research on different ideas. I am looking to start a Solar/ Green Power Plant witch could be duplicated in many towns locally. The idea is to start with a solar Pv array and move on to wind, biomass and other related technology’s. I have land to start with but have been looking for investors with little results. Unfortunately i am not as knowledgeable on some things as i would like to be (finding investors). So at this point i am at a stand still, I am looking for a partner or some direction to head in any help would be appreciated. Thanks
The return on Pv arrays is about 16% a year despite the initial cost and your money is almost doubled before any of the warranties expire on the equipment.
- Solar Products: Info On Solar Power For Someone With Little Knowledge? (9/29/2011)
- Solar Power: Hi Friends, I Want To Start A Solar Power Plant For My Village, How Should I Proceed? (1/9/2012)
- Solar Energy: Solar Panels, Energy, As A Business!? (11/14/2011)
- Solar Products: Why Dont The Solar Companies Start Manufacturing Safe Mirrors For Reflecting Much More Warm Sunlight Into Liv? (3/12/2012)
- Solar Power: How To Solicit The Services Of A Professional To Orchestrate The Design & Construction Of A Solar Power Plant? (11/22/2011)