we have the resources, we have the information, we know whats happening, yet we do nothing to stop it,. global warming is not speculation anymore, its presence and concenquences are globally known and acepted by most scientists. there is undeniable evidence. the global temperature is off the chart compared to history. yes it is true we are in a natural cycle of increasing global temperature, but we far surpassed the the temperature and CO2 levels history says we should be at, and we’re still getting hotter. My question is why doesn’t the world switch to solar energy? i don’t mean partly solar energy, i mean ALL solar energy. is there some reason we cant install mass solar panels? the more i think about this, the more reasons i see we should do this. firstly, we would greatly reduce greenhouse gas emmisions. secondly, we would be cooling down the earth at the same time, by harnessing the heat that would normally be dumped and circulated about the atmosphere…it all seems too perfect…
- What do all the ‘Global Warming’ alarmists have to say about ‘Global Cooling’?
- Global warming essay…HELP??!!?
- Solar Products: A New Way To Look At Global Warming? (6/17/2011)
- Solar Energy: Why Does NASA Say Global Warming Is Caused By Solar Cycles And Not Burning Fossil Fuels? (1/3/2012)
- Unless GLOBAL WARMING IS JUST AN EXCUSE BY POLITICIANS TO RAISE TAXES why don’t they fund more solar research?