i need the following data to complete my science project: the amount of each of the following materials required to generate 1kW of power. coal, natural gas, wind power, solar power, and nuclear power. in addition to those i need the cost of the amount needed for each method. feel free to message me for further details.
- Why don’t we build more Nuclear Power plants? Why don’t environmentalist support Nuclear Energy? Political?
- Solar Turbines: How Many Wind Turbines And Solar Panels Does The World Need To Replace Coal, Oil And Nuclear Power? (9/30/2011)
- Solar Producer: Why Not Supporting The Nuclear Energy? (7/26/2011)
- Solar Energy: Can Someone Tell Me Where I Can Find The Cost Of Solar Powered Energy Compared To Coal-fired Energy? (7/11/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Is The Present Efficiency Of A High-tech Solar Panel And How Much Would It Cost Per Unit Area? (12/20/2011)