I have some major dental problems. I am going to a dental school in Boston MA. I just got a new dental student working on my case. My major problems are that I already have 3 extractions, need a couple more, need root canal work, need crowns, need gum work, and cleaning. I put down $ 10 grand so I know that I have a safety net of ten thousand dollars available to spend on dental work.
Here are some things that I disagree on:
1. About 3-4 months ago I got a deep cleaning / root planning and scaling. They measured my pockets on my gums to be around 3-5 MM. So yesterday, the student dentist found one pocket to be around 7 mm. He called down a periodontist. The periodontist (who was a doctor) said that he could not find any pockets that were 7mm, that the largest he could find were 5 mm. Even after this finding, the student dentist still recorded this as a 7. Is he trying to send me into gum flap surgery? Do you think I need it?
2. Mouth Guard: I was wearing a custom fit dentist made mouth guard because I grind my teeth. I lost it. I asked them to make me another one. He said he wouldn’t make me another one till all of the work was done because the dynamics of my mouth will change. I don’t understand. The last mouthguard I wore was placed on the two front teeth and kept it so the teeth didn’t touch. Shouldn’t he make me one? I bought a cheap one at the store. I guess I can’t force him.
- Solar Producer: Why Im Failed To All Positions Even Part Time Job, I Dont Have Chance To Get Interview, Because Of Resume? (6/3/2011)
- Solar Panel: Why Dont Electricity Companies Use Our Roof (solar) To Generate Electrcity To Contribute To The National Grid? (9/24/2011)
- Solar Power: Do You Agree With This Statement? (2/21/2012)
- Solar Lights: How Many Of My Fellow Atheists Would Agree With Me On This One ? (12/23/2011)
- I just moved into a house with.outdooor accent solar lighting and they dont work. there are 2 6×8 solar panels?