We live in Punjab, India. We are interested in getting alternative power for our home. How many watts inverter would we need to power a 1 tv, 6 CFLs, &1 computer? Can the inverter power the fridge & a washing machine too (if so how many watts inverter would be needed to run everything including the fridge & washing machine)? Will we need a separate solar water heater for heating water? What type of battery do we need to hook up to the inverter? Will the inverter work when electricity shuts down if the inverter is 50% electricity and 50% solar? Will a 100% solar inverter work when it is cloudy (I mean will it switch to the electricity grid when there is little sunlight)?
- Solar Panel: Is It Possible To Just Tie An Apartment Solar Power Array To The Electrical Grid Without A Battery? (6/28/2011)
- Solar Panel: Power Inverter Question? (11/2/2011)
- Solar Panel: How To Set Up A Solar Panel System For A Static Caravan.? (6/21/2011)
- Solar Panel: Solar Panel?????????????? (3/26/2012)
- Solar Lights: Were Can I Buy A Transfer Switch For A Generator? (6/11/2011)