Can a Solar Power Panel be effective if you attach it to the inside of a window instead of putting it outside? Like if you just put it right against a window inside your home facing out towards the sun, would it absorb sun light just fine or does it have to be outside taking direct sun light to be effective?
- Solar Panel: Is It Cost Effective To Buy A Solar Panel Battery Charger And BATTERY Then A Cheap Invertor And Power A Light? (12/26/2011)
- Solar Panel: Does A Solar Panel Have To Be Placed Outside To Work? (2/12/2012)
- Solar Power: Are Solar Panels More Effective Than Using The Heat Energy Of The Sun To Power A Turbine? (8/10/2011)
- Solar Products: Where To Find Solar Window Shades? (1/8/2012)
- Solar Panel: How Do You Make A Circut With A Solar Cell? (9/3/2011)