I have some patio accent lights but I don’t have a power supply. The instruction that came with the lights calls for a 110v transformer or a solar center I’d really rather have the solar power scource. Can anyone tell me where to look? I’ve tried looking on e-bay.
- Solar Products: What Kind Of Lights Would Be Best For A Patio Umbrella-electric, Battery, Or Solar? (8/23/2011)
- Solar Products: In Terms Of Light Out-put,how Do Solar Landscape Lights Compare To Low Voltage Lights? (7/26/2011)
- Solar Products: How Do You Make Solar Lights,ex.for Landscaping Low Voltage. That Sort Of Thing Also Where You Get The Parts? (12/4/2011)
- Solar Lights: What Is A Good Catalog To Look At For Gifts Ideas; Like For Patio Planters, Or Solar Lights Or Nick Knacks? (10/26/2011)
- Solar Products: How Do I Decide If I Should Use Solar Lights Or Low Voltage Landscape Lights? (1/16/2012)