Chevron ads say they want to be the world-leader in geothermal energy. So, are they, or anyone else, doing any research, etc, in Cameroon?
There was an agreement in 2003 and 2006 over Bakassi Peninsula, but the enforcement that agreement seems to be falling apart. This may take some oil out of Cameroon’s energy portfolio – this gives greater value to Geothermal for improving the quality of life there. Chevron may have the best incentive to bring stability there…will log in to that “willyoujoinus” site you recommend.
- Solar Energy: Geothermal Energy Will Bring Electricity In Cameroon? (9/19/2011)
- Solar Energy: What Are The Advantages Of Geothermal Energy? (6/7/2011)
- Solar Products: Is There Research Or Products For Solar Power To Lighting? (5/22/2011)
- Solar Energy: Who Was The Founder Of Geothermal Energy? (7/15/2011)
- Solar Energy: Which Of The Following Is An Advantage Of Using Geothermal Energy To Produce Electricity? (6/15/2011)