It seems reasonable that if solar panels are absorbing photons and not converting that energy into electric potential, then the extra energy would be converted into heat. However, it also seems reasonable that the solar panel just wouldn’t absorb the photons.
- Solar Energy: Is It The Heat That Gives Energy To Solar Panels Or A Something Else? (7/16/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Comes From The Renewable Souces Geothermal, Wind, Solar And Water? (10/31/2011)
- Solar Products: Can Solar Panels To Heat Pool Be Used For Other Household Purposes? (6/17/2011)
- Solar Lights: I Heared Installing Solar Panels On My New Roof To Heat My Pool Would Void My Warranty Is This True? (8/6/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Wavelength Of Light Do Solar Cells Most Efficiently Transfer Into Electricity? (5/3/2011)