Whenever I get enough equity, I want to start renting out houses. What are some requirements for landlords? I want to get any required things out of the way so when the time comes I’ll be able to start renting out houses.
I’ve also thought about building a small apartment building, maybe 6-10 units, 1 building. About how much would that cost to build? I want to use more ‘green’ building products (solar panels, energy effecient water heats, etc). Basically, I’m just looking for any adivce/tips about this whole process.
Thanks in advance.
- Solar Energy: A Few Questions About Solar Energy For Your Home? (12/10/2011)
- Solar Products: Paper Questions. Is It Good? (10/4/2011)
- Solar Products: Can Solar Panels To Heat Pool Be Used For Other Household Purposes? (6/17/2011)
- Solar Energy: Would This Apply For A Company Building A Home With Solar Panels? (4/11/2012)
- Solar Power: Possible To Build A Solar Powered Home Extension? (11/26/2011)