my friend bought me this car decoration that has two asian bobbleheads on it. weve spent forever trying to figure out what it does (the directions were in chinese) and i just unscrewed the bottom and theres the connection for the solar panel. theres a black wire and red wire connected to a wiring plate thats connected to the solar panel. theres also a random copper disc thing that was just laying inside. how do i make the solar panel work?
it has a spot where it looks like one of those round silver batteries could go, but that also looks like the place where the copper circle should be.
heres a picture of it.
- Solar Panel: Could A Portable AC Be Powered By A Solar Panel, A Trickle Charger And A Large Car Battery? (10/30/2011)
- Solar Lights: Is A Resistor Needed And If So, What Size? (8/8/2011)
- Solar Lights: 12V Power Inverter Connected To Incomer Of Consumer Unit? (10/24/2011)
- Solar Products: How To Tell If Solar Garden Lights Are Working? (2/18/2012)
- Solar Products: Is There Any Ways To Keep My Car Cool White Parked? (1/6/2012)