Please show any equations that you can. it can be a rough estimate but i just need some calculations and a source!!! I want to know how much it would cost to cover the standard size cell phone with silicon solar cells so ANY CALCULATIONS AND EQUATIONS would be helpful!! use standard cell phone dimensions like 3.5″ x W-2″ x D- 1″ or something, just tell me what your using. EXTRA POINTS WILL BE GIVEN!!
- Solar Panel: A Silicon Solar Cell Array Works At An Efficiency Of 8.1% In Sunlight And Is Exposed To An Average Solar Insol? (12/22/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Is The Best Current Efficiency Of Silicon Solar Cells? (10/16/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Is The Ratio Of Metal To Silicon On The Surface Of A Solar Cell? (7/2/2011)
- Solar Panel: What Is A Small And Cheap Solar Cell? (5/17/2011)
- Solar Turbines: A Solar Panel Is Made Up Of Individual Solar Cells, When Light Hits These Cells One Layer Of The Silicon Becom? (11/1/2011)