basically i have to pick one thing I’ve been involved in and write a short paragraph on the extent of my involvement and what i accomplished.
well at the least one paragraph and not exceeding one page. i prefer one page.
i need help in editing grammar and punctuation and spelling and the format.
like are all the right information the right order.
thank you in advanced.
its a first draft i just need up on improving it.
I recognized what the Audubon Center at Debs Park was offering to our community when I first visited the site a few years back on a field trip in my Urban Ecology class. I was curious to see what other type of works this organization was contribution to the local community that I insisted on continue involvement in the Audubon Center at Debs Park. I started of with a project, Zone 5 in the City: Art Sustaining Nature. It is a temporary site-specific installation exhibition. Where I was partner up with artists, to help sculpturing a cycle of the transformation of plants, to consumer goods to compost called, The Arch of Composting. With the ending of the art project I did not see myself quitting on helping with the Audubon Center at Debs Park as therefore I continued on perusing doing volunteer work there. Which worked out perfectly when I found out I was required to complete a number of hours for my government class. Also the Audubon Center has a lot to offer it is a non- profit, non- governmental organization. It runs on solar power and educates local schools on how to take part in helping the environment. They organize nature hikes and bird watching to anyone who is wiling to go. For free.
- Solar Producer: Could Someone Please Check My Essay For Grammatical Errors And Punctuation ? (6/17/2011)
- Solar Energy: What Are Some Advanteges Of Geothermal Energy? (8/27/2011)
- Solar Power: Does Solar Energy Have Any Benefits To The Community? (8/25/2011)
- Solar Power: Please Fix My Grammar , Thank You!? (3/27/2012)
- Solar Turbines: What Could The Outline Be For A 5 Paragraph Essay On Solar Energy? (12/24/2011)