I have spot lights that go on at night right? Well its getting to be Christmas time and I wanted to see if we could put red and green filters on them. Something to give the cast off on the house color. They get incredibly hot so I’m wondering what kind of material I could use and such. Ideas?
they have a similar structure to these http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Articles/5303863/2SpotlightComboResized-main_Full.jpg only mine are a metal and hardwired not solar powered ( = really frikin hot)
- Solar Lights: Solar-Powered Spot Light Looks Like? (5/13/2011)
- Solar Lights: Solar Sting Lights Or Battery Operated String Lights? (5/17/2011)
- Solar Panel: How Can I Use Solar Power In My House? (5/22/2011)
- Solar Energy: How Much Would A Solar Energy Panel Cost To Install In A 3 Bedroom House (roughly)? (5/9/2011)
- Solar Lights: Solar Powered Christmas Lights? (4/29/2011)