Because the Earth and it’s inhabitants are dying don’t you think a good step would be to alter the school curriculum to tech a few generations of children how to be more self sufficient and less reliant on outside sources. maybe we could teach medicine making, growing your own foods, building Earth friendly housing, solar and wind energy. Seems like everything we need we buy from Walmart and it falls aprt in no time at all. We buy medicines that do not work or are harmful to us. Why not make your own from the weeds growing in your back yard. Who said we all have to have perfectly manicured golf course looking lawns? The same companies that are selling us weed killers are selling us pills for our ills made from things out of the very plants (weeds) we are using their products to destroy. Let’s change the curriculum. Maybe our children can save the planet if we do. And save themselves. Teach alchemy, teach coping skills, teach self sufficient housing and farming.
- Solar Producer: What Would It Take To Change Your Mind On Global Warming? (6/20/2011)
- Solar Producer: What Is The Correlation Between Large City Pollution (Shanghai) And Climate Change? (11/22/2011)
- If its so hard to get gov. solar incentives in Canada, why don’t companies offer rebates, then write them off?
- Solar Power: How Often Do I Have To Change Batteries In Solar Power Lights? (11/7/2011)
- Solar Power: Do I Have To Change Batteries In Solar Power Lights Often? (11/2/2011)