I once heard that some companies were doing research on using hot asphalt to generate electricity (by having underground water pipes that move a turbine). As of now, has any company successfully made such a system?
Could you please list a reliable academic source?
- Solar Producer: Why Not Supporting The Nuclear Energy? (7/26/2011)
- Could solar power, hot water and heating be combined in one system in a way that’s cheaper then fossil fuels
- Solar Producer: Would You Agree With A Bill That Would Mandate Consumer Hot Water Tanks Be Solar Ready-heat Exchanger Inside? (5/26/2011)
- Solar Power: Solar Power Cost Effective Calculation? (7/27/2011)
- Solar Panel: Would Having A Solar PV, Solar Hot Water & Heat Or Small Wind Turbine, SUCK Or Be GOOD? (9/7/2011)