I want something that is sure to win my 8th grade science fair and go to Regionals. Now i have fairly good knowledge in chemistry and physics I will tell you what: in chemistry I know what atoms are,electrons,valence electrons are(meaning I know that there are 7 energetic levels duh :p) I know that valence electrons are used to make connections between two different atoms or same atoms, that two atoms that connect together that are the same atoms is a polar atomic structure and the opposite of that is called a non polar atomic structure… My knowledge in chemistry goes on forever and in physics I am ok:I know what the speed of gravitation and acceleration are (9.81 m/s squared) (duh) how to calculate all the gravitational pulls and different forces pulling on an object according to it’s surroundings , how to calculate the heat of any object as long as I have all the facts needed or I have enough facts to calculate the rest myself… And so on.that’s only page 1 out of around say page 23 by my knowledge. Ok so I will arrange my project ideas from easiest to hardest : 1. Make a crystal ball and have light running through it, touch it with a little glass stick and have all the light go through the stick and in my body, 2.compare which fruits conduct electricity the best and there highest voltage, calculate how many I would need to power a light bulb explain and demonstrate. 3. Make a solar panel and use it to charge batteries or a digital watch and last but not least 4.make a robot controlling him from a laptop with a Bluetooth and everything.
- Solar Turbines: Science Project Ideas? What Are Some Ideas For Science Project That Give Examples Of Modern Day Technology Tha? (3/19/2012)
- Solar Products: Does Anyone Have Any Ideas For A Science Fair Project That Has To Do With Solar Driveway Lights? (7/14/2011)
- Solar Panel: Help With A Science Fair Project? (12/6/2011)
- If I’m doing a science fair project on optical illusions?
- Solar Lights: I Have An Idea For My Science Fair Project, I Just Need A Question To Test? (7/28/2011)