I am going on a camping trip for a week and will be regularly charging aa and aaa batteries in my car charger. I am wondering- will getting one of those 12v solar battery chargers that you plug into your cigarette lighter that keep the battery “maintained” be good enough or do i need something bigger like a 5w solar charger? i cant run the car to charge the battery bcz i will be in the desert and dont want the dust intake.
- Solar Products: Solar Car Charger For Yellow Top Optima Battery? (7/29/2011)
- Solar Panel: Could A Portable AC Be Powered By A Solar Panel, A Trickle Charger And A Large Car Battery? (10/30/2011)
- Solar Products: I Have A 1.8V Eliminator Solar Charger. How Long Would It Take To Charge An Almost Dead 12V Car Battery? (1/21/2012)
- Solar Products: 5watts Solar Powered Charger Be Used To Charge 12voltdeep Cycle Battery? (1/31/2012)
- Solar Products: Increasing Battery Amps In Solar Charger? (10/14/2011)