They are drag-based turbines, so when does drag pose a problem and decrease efficiency, in terms of the part of the rotation?
Any links would help too
- Solar Turbines: What Will The Growing Number Of Wind Turbines Do To The Wind Flow System? (1/18/2012)
- Can wind turbines work in places where there isn’t much wind?
- Solar Turbines: How Do Wind Turbines Work? (1/23/2012)
- Solar Turbines: Installing Solar Panels And Wind Turbines At Home? (11/8/2011)
- Solar Turbines: Does Anyone Out There Live Next To Wind Turbines? (9/26/2011)