I have about 600 feet (a tenth of a mile) of electric fence to run in a horse pasture. If I get a higher volt (6 volts) that is sufficient for 10 miles of electric fencing, will there be enough power and am I able to connect a tank de-icer for about 15-20 gallons of water to the fence charger? If so, how can I do that?
- Solar Products: How Can I Run My Electric Fence Charger With Solar Power? (2/1/2012)
- Solar Power: Solar Panel And Electric Fence- Help Please!? (8/17/2011)
- Solar Products: Can I Use A Solar Fence Charger On 5 Gal Heated Water Bucket; Would It Work With Only 3-4 Hrs Of Daylight? (3/17/2012)
- Solar Products: Solar Powered Fence Chargers? (10/31/2011)
- Solar Power: I Need A Solar Electricity System That Can Run A 40Hp Or 20Hp Submersible? (4/7/2012)