How much per sq inch do they cost? Will i have to worry about them blowing off during hurricane season? If the sun isnt out for a week will my power go out? Will I have to check them every week and check which ones arent working and replace them? Is there anyway for them to be damaged by acid rain or any type of erosion like hail? When do I have to replace them? How do I dispose of old ones (like recycling)? What is smarter and more economical having few big panels or many small ones? I know I have alot of questions but I want a good detailed answer.
- Solar Lights: Outdoor Solar/battery Setups Vs Rain? (12/3/2011)
- Solar Energy: I Am Considering Putting Solar Panels On My Roof So I Can Go To Solar Energy. What Do You Think? (10/13/2011)
- Solar Turbines: What Would Happen To The Ability Of Solar Panels To Generate Electricity After An Intense Freak Hailstorm? (6/2/2011)
- Solar Producer: Need Help On Some Biology Questions.? (1/21/2012)
- Solar Producer: What Is Wrong With My Jeep/coolant System? (4/16/2012)